Personal Practice with Ilana Smith, LMP, CYT
Saturday, June 24th, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
$40, payable by cash, check, credit card or PayPal.
Limited space: first come, first served.
Filling fast, only a few spaces left!!!
Register by June 20th.
Contact Ilana for more information.
Experience a fresh and in-depth approach to yoga that nurtures and encourages curiosity, creativity and freedom.
You can expect to experience:
- how to begin to develop a truly personal and creative yoga practice
- your structural anatomical body
- your energy/subtle body
- the interplay of the energy and structural bodies
- listening to your needs and limitations
- more freedom in your whole being
- the joy of yoga in community
Ilana will guide a process of exploration, unwinding, unraveling and freeing places in ourselves long-held tight or long-held back. We will also explore ways to express the creative energy that arises. All levels welcome.